Mandatory Technical Skills:
8+ years of .NET(C#) / Java development experience.
2+ years of .NET Windows Workflow Foundation.
4+ years of Windows Communication Foundation.
1+ years of SCCM task sequence 2007/2012 experience.
1+ years of Powershell scripting or system automation skills.
4+ Windows Server 2008 R2+.
Desirable Technical Skills:
2-4 years of AD integration/management.
1-2 years of DNS integration/management.
2-4 years of Networking.
1 year of IPAM(IP Address Management).
1 year of Service Now.
4-6 years of IIS deployment/management.
2-4 years of MSSQL integration/management.
Mandatory Functional Skills:
1. Solid communication and organizational skills, working with a globally dispersed team while also being resourceful and structured working alone locally.
2. Pro-actively anticipates in project issues before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
3. Applies judgment in implementing infrastructure & application engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
4. Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
6. Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.