Comm Team – Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Comm Team – Test Engineer|
|Key Skills:|| Java, C, C++, C#, or Ruby|
|Job Type:||6+ months|
|Job Description:||Are you ready to be a part of a world class team that is setting the pace for technical innovation and growth? LinkedIn is seeking test engineers who are innovative and passionate about quality. Test engineers at LinkedIn write and build automated test suites. As a test engineer, you continuously design creative ways to break software and identify potential bugs and identify innovative solutions to improve test efficiency and effectiveness.|
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $80/hour C2C for you
Need local and USC/GC
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies.
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage.
- Improve the overall test efficiency and effectiveness by implementing higher quality test codes, more effective but comprehensive test strategy, and more efficient test execution.
- Define, implement and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- Advocate for customers and operations in design reviews.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, EE or related field.
- Excellent programming skills in one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, or Ruby.
- Experience writing front end test harness
- Experience with Selenium frameworks and Appium
- Experience in mobile testing and automation (UIAutomation, Robotium etc.)
- Experience writing backend integration and API tests is a plus.
- Experience with JUnit or TestNG frameworks Experience testing RESTful web service APIs preferred
Copyright 2014 Virtual Ameerpet